Requesting Dual Enrollment Transcripts

Students who complete the registration process and who are accepted for Dual Enrollment in an Academy course may obtain their transcripts from Northern Virginia Community College upon successful completion of their Dual Enrolled Course at the end of the FCPS Academic year.  

Transcripts are typically available in July.

Students should go to the community college website for instructions for requesting their transcript.